- CARRY A $100 BILL IN YOUR POCKET (You will start thinking about money more).
2. GIVING A DOLLAR AWAY EVERY DAY (Take one dollar, give it somewhere and somebody will find it and will be happy to find it).
3. ASKING FOR HELP HIGHER POWER (GOD) AND PRAY (Pray to God to help you fixt the problem).
4. SCRIPT OUT HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTRACT MONEY (How would you feel if you get $100.000).
5. CREATE A VISION BOARD – TREASURE MAP (Creating the life you would like to have).
6. TAKE A BREAK AND DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO (Go shopping, go walking, go to the movie,…).
7. PROSPEROUS PURCHASING (If you see something what you love and you want to buy even if price is high, Buy it, Do it, buy it to reward yourself).
THE SECRET OF GETTING MONEY
- GIVE MONEY AWAY (Donate it and make someone happy)
- GET CLEAR (Belief cleansing proces)
- TAKE ACTION (The Universe like speed, Money like speed)
- SUPPORT A CAUSE (Believe it)
- GET SUPPORT (Get someone to mentoring you)
- BEING GRATEFUL (The most amazing and powerful practice)
- DO WHAT YOU LOVE (Follow your heart and soul)
- ELEVATE YOUR THINKING (To understand that money can come to you from unexpected, different ways).
- PROBLEMS CREATE OPPORTUNITIES (don’t stop when problem comes, this is opportunity to success)
KNOWING THAT YOU DESERVE MONEY!
Get new posts delivered directly to your inbox.
A gentlement was walking through an elephant camp, and he spotted that the elephants weren’t being kept in cages or held by the use of chanis. All that was holding them back from escaping the camp, was a small piece of rope tied to one of their legs. As the man gazed upon the elephants, … Continue reading The Elephant Rope – Belief
Inspiration Short Story (Creative Thinking) In a small Italian town, hundreds of years ago, a small business owner owed a large sum of money to a loan-shark. The loan-shark was a very old, unattractive looking guy that just so happened to fancy the business owner’s daughter. He decided to offer the businessman a deal that … Continue reading Thinking Out of the Box
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”